How it works:
- We partner with managers and HR leaders to understand and support their goals and communication plans.
- Our services are typically provided as part of employee severance packages.
- We operate on a fee per employee basis (different fees for executives and non-executives).
- Each employee receives an individual evaluation of his/her needs. From that, we determine the best job coach to match those needs. Each job seeker receives a certain number of coaching hours which s/he can use to pursue resume improvement, interview coaching, career counseling, grief counseling, or a combination.
- Because of our personalized approach, we does not support large scale layoffs. My Job Coaches currently provides services for layoffs from 1-200 people.